Life Care Center of Bridgeton, located in northwest St. Louis, has easy access to all the city has to offer. With a variety of places to visit and sites to see, St. Louis has something everyone can enjoy. For a day trip, we suggest:
- The St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission website offers a list of attractions, events, restaurants, hotels and nightlife for St. Louis and surrounding suburbs.
- The Jefferson National Expansion Memorial includes the Gateway Arch, the most iconic symbol of St. Louis, a museum of westward expansion, the historic old courthouse from the Dred Scott Decision and two 19th century paddle-wheel riverboats.
- Located on 90 acres in the heart of the city, The Saint Louis Zoo houses 655 species of animals and is one of the few free zoos in the United States.
- Located in St. Mary the Virgin Aldermanbury, a 17th century church moved from London, the National Churchill Museum commemorates Winston Churchill’s famous speech given from Westminster College in 1946, The Sinews of Peace.
- The St. Louis Outlet Mall features shopping for every style or taste with more than 160 stores, restaurants and entertainment venues.